|Job Ref:||204779544||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Filton||Address:||Post Code:||BS34||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
What: Datacentre Engineer When: January Start How Much: £17.50 p/h How Long: 5 Months Where: Filton, Bristol|
We are looking to engage a Datacentre Engineer to join a Leading Technology Organisation and work on a client site in Bristol.
Role Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Excellent back ground knowledge of Data centres
- Able to monitor and manage the DCs Air Conditioning, keep the DC clean, monitor capacity, Energy and key indicators
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Good with Admin
- Be able to identify service improvements
- Be able to install/move and decommission the DCs servers
- Server Break/fix skills
- Assist remote third line support and be able to be their engineer on the ground.
This role will be shift work operating 7am - 7pm and will also require you to be on call from time to time.
If you are interested in this role please apply and we will contact you immediately.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency