|Job Ref:||204779418||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Bracknell||Address:||Post Code:||RG12||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
Position Description: |
The BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM) has responsibility for growing TEKsystems Global Services' (TGS) footprint on a local-regional basis across Verticals and Industries. They will develop go to market strategies as well as an annual account level operating plan for their defined target clients, outlining specific activities that support TGS annual growth projections within the territory. The GS BDM is responsible for partnering with TEKsystems staffing Salespeople and Account Leaders to execute specific account and opportunity level sales capture plans. He/she will develop sales presentations and value messaging that supports TEKsystems' core value propositions and industry/domain understanding which differentiate TGS from the competition.
He/she will add credibility to our sales process at the point of customer interaction increasing win probability and improving sales positioning. They will build and maintain relationships with counterparts across the TGS Sales/ Delivery / Staffing / Strategic Sales / Local Staffing office markets to drive business in their targeted accounts. The successful candidate will fully understand TGS' Information Technology Services Portfolio and how it is positioned in the market. They must have also have a deep understanding of the market they serve and what Information Technology Service capability is best suited to the clients. The successful candidate will be able to effectively develop and maintain broad based relationships throughout the Customer organisation with emphasis on the Director and Executive Levels.
Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
• Grow TGS YOY Turnover to meet company goals and expected business results
• When appropriate, partner with local Staffing Salespeople to win net new TGS engagements by driving the sales capture
• Coordinate account strategies and synchronize sales activities at key accounts across products and across Staffing Salespeople with different reporting structures and objectives
• Effectively partner with local Salespeople, Office Leaders, Account Leaders and others to prioritise high value business opportunities at existing TGS clients as well as key prospect clients
• Work with AM's to incorporate TGS industry and domain specific knowledge into the sales cycle to reduce client sales resistance and increase win probability
• Effectively coach and mentor local Salespeople
• Work with TGS sales/delivery leadership to organise and better package TGS specific messaging and experience such that it is more consumable internally and highly relevant externally
• Work with TGS sales/delivery leadership to identify and target key industry/ vertical trends that could lend itself to replicate-able (and in some cases repeatable) TGS service offerings
• Provide general sales leadership and sales coaching to Staffing Salespeople
A three-year University Degree is required for this position along with a consistent track record of IT Services sales experience. A deep understanding of the targeted market and industries they serve and a high comprehension of the trends, business drivers and dominant buying motives within that market that drive TGS opportunities. This candidate will have successfully sold IT Services within their given market, and they must be able to demonstrate their understanding of the business and technology trends of that market at a level that provides immediate credibility in a sales engagement with a Client Director