|Job Ref:||204779349||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester / London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum + Pension + 25 Days Vacation + PHI||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:41|
As a Technical Architect, you will be responsible for acting as a senior development programmer for major projects including undertaking requirements definition, functional and systems design, development, implementation and overseeing release of software into production. |
Working within the Projects & Change team, you'll act as program manager responsible for a small team of developers overseeing a number of development projects. The role is responsible for three key areas: delivery management, technical design and technical build.
- Engage with the Projects & Change team to ensure solutions remain aligned with the technical and delivery standards.
- Technically accountable and responsible for the end-to-end solution design.
- Continuously review and impact assess technical deliverables and plans.
- Be the escalation point for any critical technical design issues on the project.
- Demonstrate a robust approach to estimating and planning IT projects including a strong commercial awareness and ways of successfully managing business risk.
- Elicit and interpret stakeholder requirements, develop functional/non-functional specifications, and work with domain specific architects and expert designers to generate technical specifications which can be delivered.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Experience as a Solutions or Technical Architect across a large programme of work
- Experience as a Technical Architect within Financial Services or Banking
- Experience of designing multi-tier and complex architectures, using various application software and hardware components
- Excellent understanding of programming language, frameworks and processes (C#, C++, SQL Server, Java, .NET, , HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX)
- Excellent communication skills and experience with dealing with senior business stakeholders
Qualification Requirements: Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Key Candidate 'DNA':
- Passion to learn and develop
- Likes challenge and ownership
- Problem solver rather than problem creator
- Team player
- Adaptable and Resilient
- Achievement Orientated
- Risk Aware
- Passion for detail and quality