|Job Ref:||204779270||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:42|
Data Processer required for a leading mailing house based in Birmingham, the successful candidate will have a transactional mail background experience and will have the ability to develop macros and work on various upcoming mail projects.|
The role involves the day to day production of mail merged letters, labels, envelopes and printing. As a hands on position you will be responsible for each and every job from initial set up to final print.
Data Processer Package
28 days holiday
Working Hours: 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Data Processer Responsibilities:
* Based in a busy mailing house the role involves producing mail merged letters, labels, envelopes and printing.
* Data processing.
* To ensure that all printers are kept to a maximum machine output.
* Promote and maintain a clean working environment.
* Promote good communication throughout.
* Understand DSA and postage.
* To assist the company in any additional work that is needed.
Data Processer Requirements:
* Good all round knowledge of IT and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Access, Word and Excel.
* Any knowledge of Planet Press or print shop.
* Experience working in the print or mailing industry.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy