|Job Ref:||204779223||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Farnham||Address:||Post Code:||CM23||Salary:||£22000 - £24000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:42|
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing software solutions business in the centre of Farnham. Our client is currently looking for an ambitious individual who has a passion for developing a career in systems and programming to become the fourth member of their tech team.|
As a Junior Systems Programmer you will primarily be involved with software development and programming specific to key client projects. Additionally you will be able to develop a wide understanding and skills in systems support which will eventually lead to system configuration and server management tasks.
Full training provided with structured learning and development programme leading to career development and promotion. This position has become available due to the promotion of a member of the tech team.
• Knowledge and or experience of software programming - no particular preference to the language but knowledge of Microsoft programming languages e.g. Visual Basic /.Net advantageous.
• Knowledge and experience of database technology including Microsoft
• SQL Server and TSQL, advantageous.
• GCSE English (A-C) and a Computer Science related qualification ideally at
Degree Level or Secondary Education and 12 months commercial experience as a software programmer
• An aptitude to learn new technology is essential as is Logical and methodical approach with a high degree of accuracy.
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion