|Job Ref:||204779214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:42|
Customer Support Engineer/Service Desk Engineers***|
*London - upto £35,000 + benefits - SC CLEARANCE OR ELIGIBILITY REQUIRED. *
An exciting opportunity for 2 service-oriented individuals to join my clients expanding Service Desk team in London, providing 1st and 2nd line support.
We're looking for people with two to four years' experience, with exposure to J2EE application servers (Tomcat, JBoss or Weblogic), SQL language skills and a 3rd level IT qualification - along with great interpersonal skills and a passion for customer service.
An important note: SC Security Clearance is a requirement for this role so you must either have, or be eligible to gain, Security Clearance to this level
My client has been operating since 2000 with offices in Ireland and London. They provide bespoke solutions in Mobile and various other applications for the legal area, both large public sector organisations and private firms.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Provide first line support and second line to customers for product related service requests and issues across multiple channels (phone, email, self-service channels etc).
• Manage the customer support queue to ensure issues are tracked, updated and resolved in line with customer SLA's.
• Work with the Development team and external partners to resolve issues and prevent recurrence. (You'll be working with administrators in our customer organisations, who provide first line resolution for some issues.)
• Provide regular reports on service performance.
• Develop and maintain documentation of all service operations.
• Provide technical advice to customers about product integration options.
We are looking for people with at least 2 years' experience working in a customer facing technical support or applications administrator role, rising to 4 years' or more at the more senior end of the range. You must have knowledge of the relevant technologies, great interpersonal skills and be well-organised, with a real passion for customer service.
You must have exposure to the following technologies and knowledge areas:
• J2EE application servers: Tomcat, JBoss or Weblogic
• SQL language skills
A 3rd Level IT-related qualification (ie degree or equivalent) is strongly desirable.
The following are desirable but not essential:
• Experience working in an ITIL environment
• Linux - basic administration and shell scripting
• SQL/Server or MySQL
• Apache web server
• Basic Java programming
• SVN and/or GIT
• SSL and web security
• Amazon Web Services or similar Cloud technologies.
• Messaging bus technologies such as Apache Karaf or ServiceMix
As you can see my client are involved in a number of exciting projects. They're growing fast, and are now looking for some talented people to join the team