|Job Ref:||204778996||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wembley||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:42|
Web Designer/ Front End Designer - Up to £40K|
This quickly growing ecommerce business is looking for a web designer to work alongside a manager to develop stylish, modern and dynamic websites that not only look creative, but are also easy to use. The successful candidate needs to be technically minded, organized, keen to learn, as well as willing to share new design and digital developments with colleagues. You should have a proven track record in design and/or digital media and be enthusiastic, hardworking and not daunted by a challenge.
Skills / Environment
* Solid front-end development/design skills.
* Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator.
* CSS Pre-processor such as Sass or LESS
* fluid grid systems and front-end frameworks
* WordPress or similar CMS is highly desirable]
* Designing and building HTML newsletters
* Design management of 3rd party email service providers such as Mail Chimp
* Experience working with responsive design and e-commerce platforms
* Designing and developing web pages for a range of websites including graphics, animation and functionality.
* Ability to create beautiful designs by leveraging advanced knowledge of typography, layout and composition, colour theory, grid systems and use of photography.
* Wireframe & mock-up or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
* Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
* Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
* Push the boundaries of design on the web to surprise and delight viewers
* Turning creative concepts into finished products
* Ensuring visual styles are kept within brand guidelines
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy