|Job Ref:||204782500||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
Technical Business Analyst - Halifax - Permanent - Up to £50,000|
My client, a market leading technology provider to Financial Services organisations, has instructed VIQU to recruit a Technical Business Analyst to understand development concepts and help bridge the gap between developers and stakeholders. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experts and contribute to large programmes on the organisations flag ship products.
* Experience of solving complex/difficult technical problems
* Excellent inter-personal skills are essential as you will work closely with stakeholders and clients
* Proactive self-starter who can identify problems and offer solutions and options
* Development background ideal but not essential
* Working within an agile fast-paced environment
* Use of XML/XSLT to maintain complex transformations
* Experience delivering solutions end-to-end
* Production of business and functional specifications to the organizations standards
* Production of XML / XSLT files and transforms
* Production of system flows and diagrams
* Capture requirements and lead playback sessions with key stakeholders
* Analysis of large volumes of data reconciling and providing summary reports
* Contribute to the setting of standards, tools and techniques to be used in the production of business requirements.
* Facilitates conflict management at all levels
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Iton Moyston, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK