|Job Ref:||204782239||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
A Dynamics CRM Consultant is required to join a bespoke software house who specialise in creating solutions for the cloud.|
TITLE: Dynamics CRM Consultant
SKILLS: Dynamics CRM 2015/16, .NET, Office 365, MS SQL
PACKAGE: up to £50k plus pension, qualifications, and 25 days holiday
LOCATION: Commutable from Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Worcester, Stourbridge, Dudley, and Redditch
The Dynamics CRM Consultant will be joining a software house and be responsible for creating intuitive designs and ensuring that the company can translate business process and change into implementable Dynamics ecosystem solutions for well-known customers.
You will be responsible for the end to end project involvement for Dynamics Eco-System Solutions from pre-sales and functional demonstrations, detailed requirements gathering, solution design, hands on implementation, oversight and leading teams and developers through delivery. You will have proven experience working with large scale Dynamics implementation, and experience using a hands-on approach managing projects and meeting timescales.
The company are a fast growing bespoke software house who develop solutions to clients' needs and requirements that are hosted on the public cloud, using cutting edge technologies and a seasoned agile approach within a fun but serious and grown up environment.
* Experience with Dynamics 2015/16 architecture, customisation and low level implementation
* Experience developing with .NET, including Web APi
* Knowledge of Office 365 portfolio implementation
* Entity architecture including solid MS SQL
* Confident with GIT Version Control
* Windows certified, MCP's or MCSE
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently or as a team
* Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
* A great attention to detail
* Experience with CRM Workload offload in Azure using Service Bus
* Knowledge of cloud solution design, specifically Azure products and DbaaS
* Office 365 Management
Up to £50k, walking distance from public transport links, 25 days holiday, pension, grown up work from home policy, professional qualifications, great company and fun working environment