|Job Ref:||204778482||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000/annum + Excellent employee benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
We are looking for a Product Solutions Architect to work for a household name in the City of London. A background in Financial Services as a Technical Product Manager, Business Analyst or Senior Technical Presales person may find this role suitable.|
Embedded in the business is a dynamic software organisation that delivers high value solutions to the Back Office operations of Investment Banks, Hedge Funds and other Financial Service companies.
Due to continued organic growth, they are looking for a Product Solutions Architect to join the Product Solutions Team that is responsible for building business solutions by configuring a standard, proven platform.
With confirmation matching, reconciliation, data integration services and transaction reporting solutions among its portfolio, Straight Through Processing (STP) and transaction automation are core competencies of the business.
They are looking for the new Product Solutions Architect to become fully immersed in Financial Services and to fit in to a dynamic team that requires everyone to adapt to contribute fully and think on their feet. They will provide industry specific training to give you a deep understanding of the wholesale Banking world.
• Your mission will be to build new solutions on the platform based on requirements set by product management and configure the user interface utilising SQL. You will need to ensure that new solutions are optimized and scalable using database design best practices.
Don't expect to be working in a dark corner, this role will involve interaction with all areas of the business such as Sales, Pre-sales, Development, QA, Customer support and Marketing as well as working with customers to ensure this product remains a viable solution that is delivered to plan and customers are satisfied.
Skills & Experience required:
• Very strong knowledge of SQL is essential (including detailed knowledge of SQL Server optimization)
• Ideally someone with Development / DBA / Business Analyst / Product Manager experience with a broad technical background
• Knowledge of various network transports, with hands-on experience with file transfer (SFTP), general networking, and ideally knowledge of SWIFT and FIX.
• General familiarity with Middle and Back Office processes at investment banks, buy-side firms, and prime brokers / custodians
• Financial messaging with knowledge of / exposure to SWIFT / FIX/ FpML, with experience in mapping & business analysis of these flows.
• Understanding of project management, application development lifecycle and related methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.)
• Familiarity with tools relevant to the above, e.g. hands on use of systems for requirements gathering and bug tracking, documentation tools, CRM systems, etc.
Location: Central London City of London
Remuneration: £60K + & Excellent employee benefits
SQL Server, Solutions, Architect, Product, Developer, DBA, Business Analyst, Product Manager, Solutions Architect, SQL, Banking, Back Office, Regulatory Reporting, Confirmation Matching, Swift, FIX, London, City, Contract