|Job Ref:||204778477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£22100/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
Data Analyst- Vietnamese|
Fulltime/ 10 weeks contract
£22,100 per annum- paid pro rata
Our client, an internationally leading company within IT service business, is seeking to appoint Vietnamese speaking Data Analysts to focus on the international aspects of Dictation. Working to improve ability to accurately transcribe user speech.
* Analysing and providing feedback on applications
* Natural language processing.
* Speech & Dictation Analysis.
* Identifying potential issues with localisation across all languages under testing.
* Improving accuracy of data.
* Any other duties that may apply.
Key skills & requirements
* Fluent in Vietnamese (native level)
* Strong grasp of spelling and grammar
* Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
* Ability to work independently and follow precise conventions
* Cultural awareness of native country
* Good oral and written communication
* Computer literacy and typing skills
* If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
* We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
* Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies