|Job Ref:||204778408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South West London||Address:||Post Code:||SW1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
Information Manager |
£30-35000 plus good benefits
Location: Southwest London
This national charity helps people with a wide range of disabilities to live independently. This role will design and manage a range of online services to support that independence. These will include using social media to provide on line resources and information.
• creating and sourcing online information resources.
• designing, constructing and maintaining in-house databases of relevant material, including library catalogue and information asset maintenance schedules
• designing and refining search and retrieval processes to harvest relevant information from a wide range of online (and hard-copy) sources
• develop and manage a pool of content contributors to ensure all advice is regularly reviewed
• carry out social media campaigns as agreed
• identifying, specifying, commissioning and editing information from subject matter experts
• using traditional and social networking to provide information resources to user communities
• Ability to interpret complex information and provide accessible, accurate copy for a range of audiences
• Able to raise awareness of information resources with colleagues;
• Entering and editing data in a variety of CMS and database formats
• Coordinating several projects, especially ones with a substantial knowledge management component
• Able to provide a strategic view on the development of knowledge management systems and practices.
• Experience of using performance management approaches and processes to document staff and contractor performance.
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexibility to cope with the various demands of the role and achieve desired results
• Ability to negotiate and liaise at all levels
• Ability to problem solve and respond appropriately to a variety of situations