|Job Ref:||204778387||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum Neogotiable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
This ambitious Berkshire based marketing agency are looking for a focussed Account Manager to join their ever growing team! |
This forward thinking agency are very proud of their success in the technology sector and keen to grow the business with like-minded enthusiastic team players looking to join an organisation where they have lots to learn.
As a very specialist consultancy, they are responsible for helping their clients in the technology sector succeed in driving revenue and business performance.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting senior members of the team with the day to day management of client briefs.
- Regular update calls and meetings with team and clients to ensure clear communication at all times.
- Assisting in the set-up, testing and execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with external suppliers, clients and colleagues.
You will need:
- Great communication skills and excellent time management
- To be able to keep clam under pressure and have great attention to detail
- To prioritise workloads in a calm and effective manor
- To be a strong team player.
- Experience in client liaison, particularly in an agency environment
- Experience of CRM systems e.g., MS CRM, Salesforce
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools, e.g. Marketo, Eloqua or similar
- Experience of project management / collaboration tools such as Basecamp
- Experience in a marketing environment
- Knowledge of MS Access, Powerpoint, Project, Visio