|Job Ref:||204778327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£375 - £400/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
IT Business Analyst-UX|
Required Skills: Ability to apply user-led design/user experience (UX) techniques and data modelling methodologies
Rate: £400 per day
* Elicit business requirements and write business design specifications, ensuring that requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
* Challenge the business requirements and customer perception of a problem
Create detailed solution design documentation for both in-house and third party software solutions
* Apply user-led design / user experience (UX) techniques to user interface design
* Produce both big picture process maps and detailed value stream activity maps
* Design lean value driven business processes e.g. understanding value and waste concepts
* Apply process costing techniques to proposed solution options and assess them for both technical and business suitability;
* Draw up and present specific proposals and business cases for new process and systems.
* Work closely with a variety of programme team members, stakeholders and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Communicate patterns of information to assist in identifying horizontal themes and share relevant information
* Co-ordinate enhancements/changes to existing systems/processes, including analysis, design, documentation, testing, end-user training and implementation
* Good understanding of data modelling methodologies and techniques e.g. physical information and data flows
* Facilitation skills, to lead requirements elicitation workshops
* First class business process mapping and modelling techniques
Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among programme stakeholders
* Strong practical background in lean process design and techniques
* Modelling skills and knowledge of product management concepts and how enterprise package solutions are positioned and develop
* Experienced user of BA tools e.g. Visio,
* Planning and working flexibly to a deadline
* Likely to have experience across a range of business change and IT projects
If you are looking for a permanent position either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Public Sector opportunities please contact Katy Gregory on (url removed)
Referral Scheme - Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Please visit our website (url removed)