|Job Ref:||204777964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:43|
Role: SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER / SWIFT & OBJECTIVE-C / £60'000 / NEEDED ASAP|
Location: West London
Salary: £60,000 (D.O.E)
SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER /SWIFT & OBJECTIVE-C / £60'000 / NEEDED ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior iOS App Developer to take the next step in their career with the potential to turn Lead. As a Senior/Lead developer you will take ownership of an existing development team with a forward thinking mentality. You will be working with and guiding the existing development team and working along side, designers PM's, QA analysts and front end and Android developers and will be reporting directly to the CTO. You will be a pivotal part of the team helping shape the direction of the projects at hand, you will be expected to voice your opinions and come up with the most effective solutions.
This is an unbelievable opportunity which offers a great salary and career prospects.
The right candidate will have a passion for all things iOS and digital and be very keen to keep up to date with new and emerging technologies.
* Minimum 4 years commercial experience
* Previous experience working in a digital Agency (Essential)
* Lead experience would be beneficial but not essential
* Portfolio of applications live in the iTunes library
* Available for immediate start (Extremely beneficial)
Essential skills include:
* Objective C
* iOS SDK
* In depth knowledge of app architecture and frameworks
* Multi threading and memory management
* Experience working in an Agile Environment
Desirable skills/knowledge includes:
* Experience in Android development
* An understanding of quality standards and best practice
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar course
SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER / SWIFT & OBJECTIVE-C / £60'000 / NEEDED ASAP