|Job Ref:||204777274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum Flexible working hours||Post Date:||13/10/2016 03:45|
eCommerce Project Manager|
Salary: to £50,000 plus flexible working hours plus excellent benefits
Start : ASAP
Ideal skills: Digital, eCommerce, On Line, Digital Agency, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, client facing as required to discuss client projects, budget management
Excellent opportunity offering exciting project work, training and career development
Digital Project Manager,eCommerce Project Manager. My client is an award winning organisation with an excellent reputation and due to a number of new project wins and expansion they now require an experienced Digial Project Manager,eCommerce Project Manager . This is very good opportunity offering exciting project work and will suit a Digital Project Manager now seeking a new challenge.
The role requires experience of project management and the individual should be comfortable in a client facing role as much as attending the daily standup with a team of excellent developers.
As a Digital Project Manager you have the responsibility to manage the delivery of concurrent projects within budget, time and quality requirements. You will operate with a large degree of autonomy in managing your projects, your key objectives are delivery, quality and business success whilst engendering and promoting a collaborative team focused approach.
* Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders building a rapport and credibility with key people.
* Day to day one of your key objectives is to ensure the project management function is aligned to the development process.
* Resolve issues and remove barriers to success.
* Follow the project delivery process to ensure standards are kept consistent across all projects.
* Management and delivery of a number of concurrent projects.
* Be able to identify the appropriate resource levels required to meet the demands of your projects.
* Ensure projects are managed to protect profitability and change control is in place to manage scope.
* Ensure your projects hit their deadlines in accordance with the planning process and the client brief.
* Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
* Produce and follow a communication plan with the client.
* Producing documentation for website projects eg functional specifications and statements of work.
* Ideally minimum of 2 years IT Project Management , Digital Project experience.
* Experience of managing budgets of £200K to - £1m.
* Understanding of software development lifecycles, together with strong Project Management methodology experience.
* Vendor and Supplier Management
* Must have demonstrable experience of managing and influencing stakeholders within an organisation.
* Excellent communication skills in order to conduct and moderate technical exchange workshops with stakeholders.
* Strong skills in people management, risk management, process organisation and technical expertise, negotiating and issue resolution capabilities.
* Ability to create and maintain accurate/accessible and organised documentation.
* Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities.
* Ability to apply numerical skills to analyse data, interpreting facts and figures presented in the form of statistical tables and diagrams, thinking critically and checking for errors.
* Proven ability to build internal and external relationships with key people.
* Proven ability to be part of an effective team.
* Ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority senior stakeholders, and to influence decision making.
* A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmes, and a relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, AGILE, SCRUM etc) or equivalent experience.
* Experience of managing the full project lifecycle.
* Confident in managing client expectations.
* Able to engage in and manage negotiations, project issues, risks and opportunities.
* The management of projects that span multi-disciplinary areas of differing size and complexity to meet business expectations and deliver results.
Excellent opportunity for a Digital Project Manager,eCommerce Project Manager seeking a new challenge so please call ASAP for an initial conversation. Fantastic position and very good company