|Job Ref:||204651871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£450 - £525/day||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:01|
CRM Change Manager|
Cambridge based with occasional International Travel
As the Change Management and Training Manager for this global CRM Sales system implementation (Microsoft Dynamics), you will play a key role in defining and then implementing the strategies and plans for change management & training that will ensure effective User adoption of the new system is delivered across the global sales team.
Working as key part of the project team, you will take responsibility for the Change Management workstream and User training including Communications, Training material development and delivering some end user training.
Initial work will focus on defining, planning and then implementing the Change Management Strategy, Business implementation strategy, Communication Strategy, Communication Content and the Training Strategy, plan and training materials.
With a global target user base of circa 300 users, the project has a well defined scope and target audience, and with the sales function being key to continued business growth, its important that the change management and user training is delivered effectively.
- Defining, planning and implementing the Change Management strategy (including Communication and Training strategy)
- Plans to drive successful adoption of the change within the organisation
- Identification and alignment of relevant stakeholders
- Distribution of timely and relevant information through the relevant communication strategy
- Measurement of short and long-term business outcomes related to organisational change
- Development and execution of strategic training plans to prepare individuals for success during and after the change
- Assessment of organisational readiness and current state vs. future state gaps
- Preparing and Delivering the end-to-end Solution User training
- Accountable for the day to day management of the Change Management workstream
Key Deliverables include:
- Change Management strategy and plan
- Communication strategy and plan
- Communication content
- Training strategy and plans
- Business implementation plan
- Training material
- MS Dynamics CRM experience or similar systems
- Proven experience in designing and implementing Change Management plans across global organisations across multiple systems
- Proven experience in designing and delivering training
- Ability to manage delivery to quality, on time and to budget.
- Able to identify and manage dependencies, risks and issues.
- Experience in working with stakeholders across a range of levels.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a delivery focused organisation
- Willingness to travel internationally
Interested Candidates available to start within the next month who have Change Management, User Training and Stakeholder management skills should apply immediately