Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||10938BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Delft||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:02|
MWH, now part of Stantec offers Consultancy, Engineering and Technical Services to clients and their projects in the specific areas of Water, Energy, Waste, Infrastructure and Industry. We have offices located in Delft and Arnhem with approximately 140 staff, part of a global network of 197 branch offices worldwide. |
The role holder will be working as part of a project team on challenging but rewarding projects. You will be liaising with clients primarily involved in the construction and management of both wet and dry infrastructure: Not only the Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment and the Directorate-General for Public Works and Water Management but also municipal authorities and project developers as well. As project manager you will bear overall responsibility for customer satisfaction as well as substance and quality in regards to all products delivered. The role holder will also manage a diverse project team comprised of consultants, draughtsmen, specifiers and supervisors. This will require strong leadership skills and the ability to communicate on multiple levels. A proactive, solution orientated attitude will ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet the agreed upon quality levels. The role holder should not only excel in a project orientated approach to work but be equally experienced in transitioning between projects- back by a substantive experience in common contract forms like RAW, UAV-GC and D&C. You excel in a project-based approach to work and transitioning between projects. You have substantive experience with common contract forms such as RAW, UAV-GC and D&C.
• A Relevant Higher Professional Education (HBO) degree in Civil Engineering, Road Building or Hydraulic Engineering;
• A minimum of seven years of professional experience in the field; • Experience of Project Management in the field of Civil Engineering;
• A strong familiarity with the RAW contract specification system and GwwCalc;
• A deep Familiarity with UAV-GC and DBFM contract forms; • Process management experience (SE and SCB) would be preferable;
• Experience in the preparation, supervision and operational management of projects in regards to: Civil Engineering, Sewer Systems, Roads and Urban Water Management;
• Proven ability to work both independently and as an effective team member;
• Be Commercially-oriented and possess strong communication skills;
• Be Persuasive with a positive and proactive attitude; • Excellent command of Dutch language skills with good English language skills as well;
• Be Accurate with the capability to report in a clear, structured manner
• Possess a can-do mentality, with the resolve and commitment to see your work executed to perfection.
Benefits of Working with MWH
• Dynamic and professional (but informal) working environment
• Diverse and challenging projects
• The space for personal initiative and responsibility
• Extensive training and development, with diverse opportunities for growth
• International network of knowledge professionals
• At first a fixed term contract, with a realistic prospect of permanent employment
• Competitive salary
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
If you are passionate about Building a Better World and believe you are the person with right experience and personality for this position, we want to hear from you! Please note you can only respond to this vacancy by using the 'apply to job' button.
If you have any queries about the vacancy, please contact Rik de Visser, Business Line Manager Infrastructuur, telephone +31 6 5363 1969..
We look forward to your application