|Job Ref:||11358BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Delft||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:02|
MWH, now part of Stantec offers Consultancy, Engineering and Technical Services to clients and their projects in the specific areas of Water, Energy, Waste, Infrastructure and Industry. We have offices located in Delft and Arnhem with approximately 140 staff, part of a global network of 197 branch offices worldwide. |
What are you going to do?
Together with a team of colleagues, you will help government authorities and businesses meet their challenges with regard to civil engineering. You've got a broad interest in civil engineering and affinity with project leading activities and a commercial mindset. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and who isn't afraid of working hard. During the different stages of projects, you will deliver estimations and advices, while being supported by projectleaders during all stages.
We offer you a personal career development path and adjust this path to your demands and wishes. Together with an enthousiastic team of engineers, we deliver designs (VO/DO), Autocad drawings, RAW-estimations, measurements, assetmanagement projects, SSK-estimations and supervision. Our clients are local, regional and national principals.
• Higher vocational education in Civil Engineering ,with a minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of AutoCAD 2011 and/or Microstation V8 and RAW-estimation systematics.
• You've got affinity with projects around soil, roads and water construction and urban water.
• You want to develop yourself and you're ambitious.
• Flexible attitude, getting work done
• You are a teamplayer but also like to work individually from time to time.
• A positive outlook and pro-active approach, strong and excellent communication skills both speaking and writing.
Naturally the terms and conditions of employment are competitive. Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
For more information about the job or any questions please contact Rik de Visser, Business Line Manager Infrastructuur, telephone +31 6 5363 1969.
Applications may only be submitted via our website
NA Please click on 'view vacancies' and select the relevant vacancy
No agencies please.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)