|Job Ref:||87345BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Maryland||City:||Columbia||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:02|
Raytheon has an ongoing need for cleared candidates in Systems Engineering to support the Federal government's defense against evolving and persistent cyber threats. Selected candidate will complement an existing cyber security team in engineering and delivering a managed cyber security service to the U.S. Government.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual who enjoys hands-on work to design specialized cyber security solutions for Government and commercial customers. Specific responsibilities include leading and managing critical program engineering processes and associated activities to successful completion, for example, requirements management, component design & development, integration & test, and configuration management.
This contract involves network security projects starting from design through deployment and operations. This Systems Engineer position provides critical support in the areas of network applications design, configuration, and deployment assistance.
This position is located in Columbia, Maryland.
- Active TS SCI clearance
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience
- Experience successfully leading teams working on all aspects of system development while at the same time employing proven processes
- Experience with schedule or process management for a complex, network-oriented cyber system
- Good awareness of networking concepts; i.e., subnetting, routing, vlans, TCP/IP, etc.
- Previously approved for DHS suitability
- Implementation experience with network security devices, protection platforms, enterprise-class routers & switches, and/or monitoring tools.
- MS degree in a related field
- BS in Computer Science, Network Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI - Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MD - Columbia