|Job Ref:||11357BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Environmental||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Delft||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:02|
Within the area of Soil in particular we have always worked at the forefront of important developments. We have contributed to the design and implementation of major research programs, the design of relevant policy developments and the implementation of broad variety of information systems. |
At the moment we are focused on reducing research costs and increase the impact of our research and our advice. We are searching for the right role holder, someone with the talent, ingenuity and tenacity to further our aims in this critical area. You will working with us in the recycling and re-tasking of widely disseminated soil information. To avoid unnecessary investigations and reduce costs the role holder with help our clients to share information with each other promoting an positive information economy. You will work to improve the expressiveness of our advice in monitoring and soil remediation through 3D visualizations and advanced models.
By applying modern information technology you will maintain and improve our efforts over recent years in significantly reducing client costs by the implementation and standardizing of processes and results. As a Project Leader you will play a critical role in the execution of challenging projects for our major clients. You will be relied upon to contribute to the further development of our portfolio, network and expertise. As part of the position you will be cooperating with other Senior Consultants in the processing of complex soil-related projects and assuming a coordinating role in all of the projects you are assigned to. A significant aspect of this position will be the role-holder taking a leadership role in the development of the competencies and knowledge of our Junior Consultants.
• A Relevant Masters (preferable) or Bachelors Degree
• A minimum of five years' work experience in at least one (preferably more) of the following activities:
- The investigation and monitoring of soil quality
- Remediation of complex pollution
- The efficient reuse of ground currents
- Implementation of protective measures in earthmoving
- The gathering, analysis and visualization of soil quality information
• Entrepreneurial mentality with a passion for business
• Demonstrable ability to nurture and sustain client relationships
• Deep commitment to quality and responsibility in every aspect of your work
• Proven ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
• Capability to draw up and report in a clear, structured manner
• Excellent command of both Dutch and English language skills
- Dutch level C1 (CEFR) required
• You are an independent thinker, open to suggestions and able to innovate within established parameters, frameworks and requirements.
We will give you every opportunity to perform effectively and to enhance your personal development in a dynamic, professional and informal working environment. Our organization offers sufficient scope for demonstrating own initiative and responsibility. Naturally, the terms and conditions of employment are competitive.
Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
Fluent in Dutch is essential.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
If you are passionate about Building a Better World and believe you are the only person with right experience and personality for this position, we want to hear from you! Please note you can only respond to this vacancy by using the 'apply to job' button.
If you have any queries about the vacancy, please contact Rik de Visser, via telephone number +31 653631969.
We look forward to your application