|Job Ref:||11355BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||Netherlands||City:||Arnhem||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:02|
MWH is looking for just the right holder with not only the necessary experience, intelligence and creativity - but someone with a deep passion and commitment for environmental best practices. As a MWH Consultant in environmental law they will work in a fast paced commercial environment with challenging projects. Advising clients in commercial and governmental sectors on licensing and enforcement, the right candidate will directly contribute to the technical knowledge of the field and development of new products derived from market needs. The role holder will use their expertise and experience to aid and maintain not only existing clients but to forge lasting relationships with new clients as well. |
Therefore, you will work in a commercial environment where you deliver your expertise regarding environmental legislation and regulations. o Governmental organizations. Your findings are captured in a report and in an opinion (letter). You will contribute to the substantive and technical knowledge / development of the working field and contribute to the development of new products from the market needs. Through your expertise, you will interact with (potential) clients and you maintain these contacts.
We are looking for extra talent to join both our Delft and Arnhem offices. We'd like to mutually agree on where you will be based, though your direct working environment will in general be near your home basis.
• A relevant University or College degree
• Minimum of three years experience as a licensing authority and/or Maintainer and ready to take the next step in your career
• Knowledgeable of relevant laws and regulations such as the WABO
• Flexibility, with the maturity to adjust with a rapidly changing working environment
• The ability to produce clear, structured reporting with excellent verbal skills
• To be a reliable and valuable Advisor and Contact for our Clients
• You're reliable, client focussed and are passionate and driven to meet and exceed deadlines
• Possess a presentable appearance and professional manner
• Possess a drivers license B.
We will give you every opportunity to perform effectively and to enhance your personal development in a dynamic, professional and informal working environment. Our organization offers sufficient scope for demonstrating own initiative and responsibility. Naturally, the terms and conditions of employment are competitive.
Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)
If you are passionate about Building a Better World and believe you are the only person with right experience and personality for this position, we want to hear from you! Please note you can only respond to this vacancy by using the 'apply to job' button;
If you have any queries about the vacancy, please contact Lonneke Bekkers, Business Line Manager Compliance via telephone number + 31 6 12207313.
Acquisition regarding this vacancy will not be appreciated.
We look forward to your application.