|Job Ref:||204784600||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Highworth||Address:||Post Code:||SN6||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:05|
Role: Quality Control Leader|
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client. They are a successful Engineering/ manufacturing company that are offering a stable and lucrative career as a Quality Control Leader in their quality department. This company over previous years have won some very large scale and lucrative projects.
We are looking for a Quality Control Leader
Essential Experience Required
* Strong man management & effective communication skills
* Proven passed history of team leading with the ability to give performance appraisals.
* Constantly strive to improve systems and procedures
* Maintain a positive working atmosphere promoting associate development and involvement
* Able to read technical drawings
* FMEA & PQCT Knowledge
* Good understanding of problem solving 8D, 5Y, fault tree's e.t.c
* Able to use quality tool's such as pareto, CPK, SPC e.t.c
* Welding experience in MIG / MAG / Resistance & visual weld inspection of either robotic or manual welding
* Experience of using hand held measurement tools with knowledge of quality fixtures & gauges
The ideal candidate will also possess the following
Familiarity with ISO 9001, 14001 & TS16949 systems
A quality or engineering qualification
Experienced in weld macro testing or the out of agreed acceptant of ok or ng welds.
For further details, please contact Scott Montgomery at: - (Apply online only)
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy