|Job Ref:||204784566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:05|
Quantity Surveyor - 6 month contract |
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a Quantity Surveyor with a multi-discipline rail background to join a civil project in London.
The Quantity Surveyor must have the following:
- Have relevant qualifications, e.g. degree in Quantity Surveying
- Must have experience working in the rail sector.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in Quantity Surveying
This Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing effective commercial practices within the project and ensuring that relevant budgets and cost analysis are prepared.
Competitive daily rates are on offer as well extensions on this contract length as this organisation looks after its staff and works hard to retain the best people.
All in all this provides a great opportunity to add some great experience to your resume and while working on a range of key projects.
We are interviewing this week so please send in your CV if you are interested or call (Apply online only) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role