|Job Ref:||204784477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:05|
Job: Graduate Electrical Design Engineer |
Salary: Up to £25K
Graduate Electrical Design Engineer | Up to £25K| AutoCAD Electrical
A brilliant opportunity for a recent Graduate Electrical Design Engineer, proficient with AutoCAD electrical, to join an expanding company in Birmingham with key industry experience in designing control systems. Work for a company with a recognised reputation in the controls industry within a team with an established client base that spans internationally.
The successful Graduate Electrical Design Engineer will develop their design skills using AutoCAD Electrical whilst also utilising Allen Bradley & Siemens PLCs in the design of control systems. Whilst working with the senior electrical design team, full training and shadow work will be provided offering great career progression opportunities.
* 1st class or 2.1 degree in Electrical Engineering (2016 or 2015)
* Experience working with AutoCAD electrical
* Experience with Allen Bradley & Siemens PLCs
* Proficiency with electrical schematics
* Relevant Electrical Design Work Experience
* Sandwich Year Electrical Work Placement
* BOM construction experience
Salary + Benefits
* Up to £25K
* 23 days Holiday
* Bespoke Training Programme & Career Progression Plans
This role offers a challenging opportunity for extensive AutoCAD Electrical skill development for an ambitious graduate electrical design engineer, whilst providing strong career progression opportunities. If this is of interest to you please apply below!
Premier are acting as an employment agency