|Job Ref:||204784441||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Norwich||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:05|
Conrad Consulting if working with one of the UK's leading providers of buildings engineering, architecture and surveying to find an Electrical Design Engineer for their Norwich office. The successful candidate will be working on an ever increasing workload that will include commercial, government projects, hi-tech hospitals and educational buildings.|
We are looking to hear from candidates who can demonstrate innovative design capability as well as strong project management. This is a client facing role and candidates must feel comfortable liaising with both clients and contractors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated engineer to join an award winning consultancy.
* Experience working within a building services consultancy.
* Chartered engineer status or happy to work towards becoming so.
* Excellent working knowledge of design software such as IES, Hevacomp and AutoCAD.
* Current understanding of UK building regulations.
* Excellent salary up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
* Excellent benefits package