|Job Ref:||204784278||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£36500/annum plus pension, package & benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
We are working with one of the UK's leading Facilities Management service providers who are looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Engineering Supervisor to join their team based at a key site in Birmingham. |
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join a business offering industry leading training, development and progression. The vision is for this position to progress into a Management role so we are looking for an ambitious and driven character.
This is a full time permanent role working 40 hours per week, on offer is a salary of £36,500 plus pension, package and benefits
- To provide leadership, management and effectively supervise the onsite maintenance team
- To liaise and communicate effectively with the client building a positive relationship ensuring a customer focused approach.
- Ensure compliance across the site, including planning in contractors and ensuring work is carried out correctly
- Ensure that the onsite team is carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance in line with agreed schedules
- To ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to and processed are being appropriately followed and implemented across the site
- You will be a qualified Engineer with a strong background in hard services
- A strong knowledge of Health & Safety, compliance and PPM delivery is essential
- You will have Supervisory experience and have managed a team of engineers
- Excellent communication skills are essential with the ability to maintain positive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong verbal and written skills are essential
- IOSH Managing Safely is highly beneficial
- Legionella (L8) Awareness is highly beneficial
- Organised and able to prioritise within a high pressure, business critical environment
To apply for this exciting opportunity please do so through this advert. For a confidential discussion and further information please call Robbie Hindle on (Apply online only).
Supervisor / Maintenance / Electrical / Engineer / Birmingham / Facilities Management / M&E