|Job Ref:||204784210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Senior Authorised Person (SAP) - Scotland: 3 Month Contract|
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a Senior Authorised Person (SAP) to work on long term contract starting as soon as possible and working in Scotland.
Our client is a major player in the Power Market and has several work streams requiring support at the moment. The work will be carried out on the 11/33kV Network and the successful candidate will be required to:
- Manage a number of Wind Farm Connections
- Draft switching schedules
- Issue permits
- Manage Subcontractors
- Carry out inspections and audits
- Manage safety
- Issue and cancel safety documents
The ideal Engineer will be currently authorised up to and including 33kV with a DNO.
Competitive daily rates are on offer as well extensions on this already long contract length as this organisation looks after its staff and works hard to retain the best people.
All in all this provides a great opportunity to add some great experience to your resume and while working on a range of key projects.
We are interviewing this week so please send in your CV if you are interested or call (Apply online only) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role