|Job Ref:||204784176||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derbyshire||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
First People Solutions are currently recruiting for a leading Facilities Management services provider. With offices across the UK our client is seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to work within contracts across Derbyshire.|
As a Commercial Gas Engineer you will be expected to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance when required, with minimal supervision in a timely manner.
Other key responsibilities will include;
* Fault diagnosis
* Operational repair and maintenance
* Emergency repair services
* Carry out maintenance on other trades where ability allows.
The successful candidate:
* Commercial & Domestic gas tickets
* City and Guilds Qualified
* Health & Safety aware and compliant
* Relevant experience within facilities management/building maintenance
* Experience within PPM, reactive maintenance & installation
* Full Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this role please apply now attaching an up to date CV. All applications shall be treated on a confidential basis