|Job Ref:||204784149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Suffolk||City:||Suffolk||Address:||Post Code:||IP15||Salary:||£15000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
This exciting Engineering opportunity is based in Loddon, Suffolk. Our client is very well established and work on some very exciting projects.|
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating the CNC machine
- Maintain quality and safety standards
- Keep records
- Maintain equipment and supplies
- Work to a great degree of accuracy
- Be a quick learner
- Follow exact instructions
- Be willing to work overtime when required
- Work a shift pattern when required (6-2 & 2-10)
Experience is desired but not essential as full training will be given to you if you have a good work ethic and show the correct amount of willingness.
This position is set to offer a lot for the right candidate. After successfully completing your 3 month probation, you will be offered a pay review and the position will become permanent.
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as a Recruitment Agency