|Job Ref:||204784103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brackley||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£35000/annum Excellent Shift Allowance||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Are you an experienced skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to secure a permanent position within an established engineering company? |
Do you have experience looking after the repair and maintenance of high volume plant machinery and equipment ?
If you're answering yes to these questions, then you may have just found the job and the company you've been looking for!
We are a market leader within our industry, seeking an experienced skilled Maintenance Engineer to lead our skilled team of engineers.
The successful maintenance Engineer will have the following duties:
- Hold a recognised qualification e.g. City &Guilds/ONC in mechanical or electrical disciplines.
- Experience with maintenance duties including fault diagnosis and rectification
- Pro active approach in seeking out opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Ability to asses relevant information accurately
- Able to work on own initiative, be pro active and able to work as a team member
- Posses fault diagnostic skills on a range of Electrical and mechanical equipment
- Computer literate and used to working with a planned maintenance system (such as mainsaver or CMMS)
- Experience of PLC, HMI, Scada controlled systems, strong electrical fault finding, strong multi-discipline engineer, and have a recognised apprenticeship.
- Up to 4 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring that the various food production machinery/equipment achieves its maximum efficiency
- Perform reactive breakdown repairs and follow the planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedule to reduce the facilities machine down time.
- Conduct effective hand-over's at the shift start including all necessary safety, technical and quality issues
What's in it for you? - Competitive annual salary
- Discounted private health care
- Life assurance scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Lifestyle benefits; including the cycle to work scheme, discounted shopping, - - Subsidised gym membership
If you have the drive to progress your career and assist with the growth of our company then we want to hear from you today and if successful we will call you directly within 7 days
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003