|Job Ref:||204784046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum package||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Working in this very well established Energy Engineering team in London you would play a leading role with regard to bringing in new work in District Hearting, CHP and Cooling system projects. As an experienced Chartered Mechanical Engineer you would also be involved from feasibility through to the operational phase of these projects at a technical level. The role would also require assistance on managing and mentoring the project teams.
* Supporting strategic business growth and business development activities with a responsibility for winning work / bid management.
* Technical design and specification of District Heating/CHP or Cooling Systems
* Managing a portfolio of larger, strategically important projects, including managing client relationships, fee expenditure, programme, team resources.
* Supporting individuals in on-going professional development
* Acting as design team leader for district heating projects from feasibility through to operational phase
* Representing the client on industry committees.
* Chartered Mechanical Engineer (preferred)
* A sound technical understanding of a wide range of low carbon technologies associated with district heating projects as well as designing effective building interfaces.
* Expertise in gas engine combined heat and CHP systems.
* Experience in the operational phase of CHP and district heating schemes.
* Demonstrable track record in effective management of internal project finances and delivering projects to budget and program.
* Demonstrable track record in identifying and winning new work and building and maintaining strong client relationships.
* Expert communication skills are essential for both reports and oral presentations.
* A strong appreciation of construction health and safety management in relation to district heating projects.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gareth on (Apply online only)