|Job Ref:||204783901||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£35 - £40/hour negotiable||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Health & Safety Environmental Advisor - UK Wide|
Amoria Bond are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Environmental Advisor initially on a 6 month rolling contract.
Our client is a market leader within the Automotive, Aerospace & Power Generation industries and we are looking for an experience HSE Advisor to join their growing team.
The role will be split across 3 main sites in the North West, Midland & Southern areas. All travel will be paid for.
* Extensive HSE site experience
* Experience working within a large high volume manufacturing facility
* CDM Compliance Experience
* Legal Compliance Knowledge
* Performance Management
* Track record of delivering HSE projects within a plant
* NEBOSH & ISO14001
* Experience communicating across all levels and with key site stake holders
* Background within construction would be beneficial
* Incident Investigation
* Work to OHS framework
* Lead HSE projects
* HSE Auditing
* Looking after safety data sheets and the control of hazardous substances
Rates are negotiable and competitive, hours are flexible and contracts are likely to extend based upon work load and performance.
If you are interested and have the relevant skills, please send your up to date CV or please call Amy Steel on NA.
Key skills: HSE, health & safety, environmental, management, engineering, facilities, construction, NEBOSH, IS014001, OHS, auditing, conformance, site, plant, manufacture