|Job Ref:||204783867||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£25000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum
About Our Client
Our client is a well known service provider that operates globally and is one of the market leaders.
A Cleaning Manager is required to co-ordinate a team of 25 cleaners around a number of offices within the Manchester area. You will need to ensure the highest level of standards is maintained and all employees follow the company regulations when using industrial cleaning tools.
The Successful Applicant
* Will have previous experience within a similar role completing the above duties.
* Will have a good knowledge of Health & Safety standards and legislation.
* Will have a Full UK Driving Licence
* Will have excellent computer skills - particularly Microsoft Office
* Will be available on 4 weeks notice or less.
£25,000 - £29,000 per annum depending on experience
Company car provided
Standard working hours - No shift patterns
25 holidays + Bank holidays
If you are interested in the above role please contact Nicola Robinson on (Apply online only) or alternatively email your CV .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age