|Job Ref:||204783844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Retford||Address:||Post Code:||DN22||Salary:||£20000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment (part of the Brewster Pratap Group) are working with an Engineering business who are looking to recruit a Junior Project Engineer. If you are an Engineering graduate looking for an exciting opportunity, an Apprentice trained engineer, or perhaps you've earned a HND and are looking for the next step up the career ladder, either way this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Purpose of the Position
* To support the Project Manager in designing, quoting, winning and profitably delivering well engineered project work in full compliance with all legislation (health and safety) and generally accepted good engineering practice whilst ensuring customer satisfaction;
* Learn how to execute engineered projects under the instruction of the Project Manager in order to develop skills and progress within the projects division;
* To work with all divisions within the company to help promote and develop all aspect of the company's offerings.
* To develop a thorough knowledge of the hygienic process and packaging industries;
* To develop a thorough knowledge of items of capital plant and equipment appropriate to the food, dairy and beverage industries;
* To develop a thorough knowledge and experience of all Health & Safety and CDM regulations;
* To be able to communicate effectively at all levels - both written and verbal;
* To be commercially aware;
* To be able to think logically;
* To develop project management skills;
* To become expert in the use of AutoCAD;
* To be able to prioritise workload and effectively management time;
* To develop a high level of computer literacy including the use of spreadsheets for project estimation and cost tracking and other software utilised in project management (Microsoft Dynamics AX);
* Able to work independently;
* Able to multi-task.
* Meticulous/eye for detail and ability to think logically;
* Flexible and adaptable attitude;
* Personable and able to build and maintain both internal, customer and supplier relationships;
* Customer service mentality;
* An appropriate sense of humour;
* A "Get the job done" approach.
Qualifications and experience required:
* Driving Licence;
* GCSE Grades A-C in English and Maths;
* Engineering Degree or HND in Engineering or Time served Engineering Apprenticeship.
NB: The role of Junior Project Engineer may involve travel and time spent on our customer's premises around the UK and Eire and could involve travel around the world but mainly in mainland Europe. The nature of work could involve overnight stays of up to 12 (12 is possible but would only be in exceptional circumstances) consecutive nights as the role develops.
Calibrate Engineering Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment