|Job Ref:||204783814||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Salary:||£35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Adept Engineering and Technical Division are seeking to recruit a experienced Quality Engineer to join our very successful, innovative and established client. |
A Quality Engineer role within a successful manufacturing company based in Sheffield. Ideally you will have experience of Fabrication and knowledge of the Nuclear sector. The Quality Engineer will assist with all quality specifications and procedures whilst implementing and maintaining ISO 9001.
Quality Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of ISO 9001 and be familiar with ISO 14001
- Design and perform internal audits of the quality and environmental systems
- Deal with customers, carrying out internal and external audits
- Deal with any customer issues
- Ensure compliance to specified requirements
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Internal auditor ISO 9001 qualified
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001
- Knowledge of ISO 14001
- 3+ years experience
Salary: Upto £35,000 + benefits with fantastic career progression prospects.
Should your background suit this role we would love to hear from you, please forward your CV asap