|Job Ref:||204783747||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||North Watford||Address:||Salary:||£11 - £14/hour Pension,Holidays,Overtime||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
My client in the Watford who specialize within precision engineering are currently looking for a CMM Operator to join their expanding work force.|
This is an excellent opportunity for the right applicant to join a forward looking long established organisation.
• Knowledge of how to use measuring equipment
• Excellent knowledge in P.C. Dimis
• A excellent eye for detail
• Arranging first off and patrol inspection
• Knowledge of working to Quality Standards
• Working closely with the Quality Manager to ensure that high standards are maintained
• Experience of producing complex ISIR's and PPAP submission.
• Experience of producing visual presentations in CAD
• Experience of designing and producing Jigs for measuring parts.
The salary for this position is paying up to £14 per hour depending on experience.
The shift pattern is would be a standard day shift resulting in a thirty nine hour week.
If you would like to be considered for this position please send a up to date CV