|Job Ref:||204783686||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Madagascar||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Contracts Manager -€" Madagascar -€" French Speaking |
Ewi recruitment, a leading infrastructure and energy recruitment specialist, are seeking well versed Senior Contracts Manager on behalf of a world leading European construction company to work on a large production facility in Madagascar.
The successful candidate will be fluent in both French and English language, as well as have extensive experience in contracts and claims management.
This role is an immediate requirement and my client needs someone to mobilise within the next 1 - 2 weeks.
My client is flexible on package and will take into account, market conditions, personal expectations and the successful individual's level of experience.
Please outline your expectations when applying for the position.
The successful candidate will be a focal point for all contractual aspects of this large industrial project in Madagascar. Working within the management team, you will advise the client and project manager on the correct interpretation of the contract, specifications and standards. Further to this, you will be expected to ensure key stakeholders are aware of all contractual risks and obligations.
For this role the client has requested professionals with the following desired skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering.
- Chartered MRICS, MCIArb or equivalent is preferential.
- MUST be able to speak, read and write in French and English languages.
- 5 - 10 years experience minimum within construction contracts, commercial and claims management.
- Proven track record working with a consultancy and / or client side.
- Experience on large industrial, mining or oil and gas projects.
- Hands-on contracts management and on site experience.
- Previous experience of working on projects at all stages, from inception to completion.
- Experience of working within and managing multi-cultural teams is essential.
- Excellent stakeholder relations and communication skills including; contractual correspondence with client and engineer.
Please contact NA (url removed) and send an up to date copy of your CV. Please also include your Availability, Salary & Package Expectations and current situation.
Contracts Management, Commercial Management, Contract Administration, Claims, Subcontracts, Quantity Surveying, Madagascar, Industrial, Mining, Oil and Gas, Production Facility, FIDIC Red Book
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international assignments please contact Tom Church at ewi recruitment