|Job Ref:||204783421||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£22000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Cento are recruiting for a Commercial Gas Engineer based in Cambridge.|
Cento are recruiting on behalf of a national industrial engineering company who are looking to add a Commercial Gas Engineer to their team where they will be responsible for the service and maintenance of gas systems, covering a territory from the Midlands down to the South Coast (90% PPM, 10% reactive works).
• Commercial gas qualified COCN1 / CODNC01 (Gas Safe, Domestic and Commercial) essential
• At least 3 years experience of servicing and repair of gas systems on commercial sites
• Strong knowledge of Health and Safety legislations
• Ability to read schematic and circuit diagrams
• LPG, Gas and Oil qualifications (desirable)
• City & Guilds 2391 (desirable)
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £22,000 to £33,000
• Vehicle & fuel card
• Overtime isn't mandatory, however is available on request.
• Working hours: 8 till 4 (no call out)
Please contact Jessica Hogg for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento is a professional dynamic recruitment consultancy and our aim is to help your company grow by resourcing the essential technical and commercial personnel you need, when you need them. We have front line sales experience to both domestic and business customers, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment industry