|Job Ref:||204783326||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum Van||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Mobile Building Services Engineer required for our client, a specialist in building service and maintenance. They are currently recruiting for a mobile building services engineer to work in a number of key commercial sites, predominately in the West London area, such as high end residential buildings, offices, schools and theatres. Specifically, they require a Service Engineer with electrical qualifications such as 17th Edition, with additional experience in mechanical maintenance such as air conditioning, AHU's etc.|
A general background in building services with knowledge of both electrical and mechanical services would be extremely advantageous. The engineer will need to be a qualified electrician with additional mechanical qualifications advantageous to be considered for this position.
Electrician / Building Services Engineer Position Overview
* Providing service and maintenance to commercial and high end residential sites.
* Service and maintaining electrical circuits such as lighting and mechanical plant including AHU's, air conditioning etc.
* Predominately covering the West London area, with occasional work elsewhere within the M25.
Electrician / Building Services Engineer Position Requirements
* Qualified electrician, including tickets such as 17th edition etc.
* Previous building services / mechanical knowledge and experience
* Located within commutable distance to the West London area.
Electrician / Building Services Engineer Position Remuneration
* £32k - £38k DOE
* Company Van
* Working hours 8am - 5pm
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy