|Job Ref:||204783319||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Security Engineer |
Berry are seeking a Security Engineer who has experience in installing, servicing and fault finding on Intruder Alarms, CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems and Fire Systems.
Our client are a fast growing and energetic company providing a wide range of high quality security,alarm systems and services. They are NACOSS and UKAS registered and take pride in delivering every project with excellence from start to finish.
Our Client have been established for over 30 years with a large range of blue chip and prestigious clients and are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the dynamic team.
AREA: South West
SALARY: £20k-£25k (depending on experience)
HOURS: 40 hours a week + overtime
THE ROLE: The role is for a security engineer based in the South West.
The role requires a range of experience with intruder, CCTV and access control systems and preferably the candidate will have a working knowledge of both conventional and addressable fire systems. The successful applicant will be expected to install, service and fault find on a wide range of security systems, CCTV and access control systems.
THE PERSON/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: - To apply you must be fully competent in a range of systems.
- Have experience and understanding of security systems.
- Be pro-active, passionate, work as a team player and with enthusiasm.
- Preferably the candidate will have the ability to survey for new works.
- Experience in maintaining & managing monthly service schedules, and producing accurate reports and related industry paperwork.
- Experience in maintaining and managing vehicle stock levels.
- Able to deal with installation of security systems and projects as required.
- Full driving License.
- A level of experience of working with security systems of at least 3 years.
On-going support and training
If you are this engineer then please contact Berry Recruitment Exeter today on (Apply online only)