|Job Ref:||204783277||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Cento are recruiting for a Mobile Air Con Engineer based in Manchester.|
Cento are recruiting on behalf of a national industrial engineering company who are looking to add an Air Con Engineer to their team where they will be responsible for providing a PPM, reactive and pro-reactive maintenance service on all operational air con equipment, carrying out modernisations and installations as necessary.
• Minimum NVQ Level 3 qualification in a relevant engineering maintenance field (or equivalent recognised by CITB / EITB / JIB)
• Proven commercial air con engineering experience
• 17th Edition Regulations
• Good understanding of Health and Safety legislations
• Fault diagnosis and resolution capabilities
• Experienced in the installation and maintenance of mechanical/electrical equipment
• Flexibility in work hours to provide cover if required for holidays and sickness absence
Offering in return:
• Competitive salary £30,000 to £33,000
Please contact Jessica Hogg for more information on (Apply online only).
Cento is a professional dynamic recruitment consultancy and our aim is to help your company grow by resourcing the essential technical and commercial personnel you need, when you need them. We have front line sales experience to both domestic and business customers, combined with a comprehensive understanding of the recruitment industry