|Job Ref:||204783222||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Lift Engineer - Service|
An exciting opportunity has become available with a market leading, well known company in the Lift Industry in a service role covering the Edinburgh area.
Responsibilities Include -
* Carry out routine servicing of lift equipment, including minor repair work and the routine replacement of components and in accordance with approved company procedures
* To rectify and reduce faults on lift equipment in cases of breakdown and check to confirm correct functioning.
* Checking the lift function as part of maintenance, checks to include, speed, motor start/stop, weight, noise temperature and power supply using approved company issued tooling and protective equipment.
* Carry out the routine inspection, adjustment, of lift installations in accordance with approved procedures. Reinstate lift and complete service documentation.
* Carrying out fault finding and diagnostic procedures using a range of techniques, technical manuals and appropriate test equipment, restoring equipment to service.
* Full UK Driving License
* NVQ Level 3
* Experience in the Lift Industry
To apply for this role please email your CV to