|Job Ref:||204783140||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£37000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Our client is Europe's largest manufacturer of specialist packaging solutions within the food and drink industry. This excellent, well established and international organisation is currently seeking a dynamic Maintenance Engineer to work within their experienced engineering team|
Role & Responsibilities:
* Breakdown cover, repairs and ppm on all production equipment.
* Working in a FMCG environment you will be working on; automated bagging, de-bagging machines as well as hydraulics/pneumatics, conveyors, mixers, motors, pumps & bearings.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* You will be a multi-skilled maintenance engineer from a manufacturing/FMCG environment.
* Engineering qualifications with be very beneficial
* PLC knowledge would be very advantageous.
* 20 days holiday
* Continental - Days & Nights
* Machine specific training will be provided.
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy Sam Lewis (Apply online only) or by sending your CV directly to him at.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South East/West of England and South Wales. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (Apply online only) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants