|Job Ref:||204783103||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Adept Engineering and Technical Division are seeking to recruit a experienced Project Design Engineer to join our very successful, innovative and established client. |
Project Design Engineer with mechanical/structural background required assisting with ongoing projects. The main function will be to produce design related documentation inclusive of manufacturing drawings and supporting calculations where required.
To support the Engineering Manager on current projects, producing design documentation.
Produce manufacturing drawings based on information provided by the client and site surveys, using AutoCAD/Inventor software.
Light to medium engineering knowledge and mechanical components/fabrications
Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
To participate in the quality improvement process so that problems are tackled systematically and eliminated through continuous improvement.
Developing, and evaluating designs.
Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
Liaison with suppliers/client to ensure equipment is supplied in accordance with project requirements.
The Ideal candidate must have:
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• A creative approach for generating new ideas.
• A sound knowledge of computer assisted design using AutoCAD/Inventor software.
• An excellent grasp of engineering and design principles.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good communicator with good presentation skills.
• An understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
• Good team working skills.
• An awareness of the environmental impact of design ideas.
• The ability to select and integrate proprietary off the shelf components into designs.
• An apparition of business demands.
• Enthusiastic and motivated.
In return we can offer:
£35,000 + benefits. Plus great career prospects.
Should your background suit this position we would love to hear from you, please forward your CV asap