|Job Ref:||204782940||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £43000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer |
£35,000 to £43,000 + Benefits
Due to an increase in project wins, an intermediate electrical design engineer is required to join our client, a small building services consultancy based at Canary Wharf. Working on a large number of commercial projects you will be tasked with designing the full range of electrical building services. As well as office based design work you will also be expected to attend client/ design meetings and undertake feasibility and site surveys.
The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to be a strong mentor to graduate engineers who have just joined the company. A strong path to senior engineer status is available.
* UK Degree in electrical engineering (Ideally CIBSE accredited)
* 4-5 years building services design experience within a consultancy environment
* Strong user of AutoCAD, Dialux and Relux
* Willingness to mentor graduate engineers
* Project experience within the commercial sector
* CIBSE membership
For more information or to apply, please contact Martin Bell on (Apply online only) or email