|Job Ref:||204782918||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Lift Installations Manager|
Salary Dependant on Experience
An exciting opportunity has become available for a New Lift Installations Manager in the Midlands area to join a well known, reputable, market leading company.
The Installation Manager has overall responsibility for the Installation of all New Equipment (Commodity Products) throughout their prescribed geographic area. Responsible for providing a full supervisory support to installation engineers, whilst working to agreed targets including, field efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and health & safety.
The Installation Manager is responsible for supervising the installation process and ensuring that the necessary measures to reach installation targets are in place.
Their primary aim is to deliver the completed product to the customer within the parameters set, ensuring costs and quality are not compromised in doing so.
* Plan and coordinate direct activities of the Engineers in his/her group to deliver the Company's business objectives (i.e. customer satisfaction, operational results, quality, efficiency metrics etc.)
* Administer a sound business plan designed to meet regional profit margin objectives within the scope of the Company strategic plan
* Ensure labour planning is accurate for area
* Supervise the execution of work, materials, assemblies and documentation
* Proactively and promptly address any problems that arise on site
This opportunity would suit and experienced manager in the lift industry, or someone who has had leadership experience as an engineer (maybe covering management role in managers absence) looking to make the step up into a management role.
* NVQ or HND
* Full Driving License
* CSCS Card
To apply for this role please email your CV to