|Job Ref:||204782848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
Engineering Chief Inspector|
Up to £40,000 DOE
We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Chief Inspector to join an established manufacturing site based in Poole, Dorset.
We are looking for a candidate with a good understanding of the manufacturing process to ensure the QMS of the business are managed and maintained to compliance of all customer quality requirements.
* To ensure the QMS of the business are managed and maintained to compliance of all customer quality requirements and AS9100 certification
* To uphold company policies as documented in the Business Strategy
* To advise on resource (man/equipment/technology)
* Deputise (all duties and responsibilities) for the Quality Manager
* To ensure correct practice, legalities and responsibilities in respect of the QMS/H&S/EMS are maintained
* To manage the Inspection Department in respect of quality of manufactured products and efficiency
* Manage internal and external auditing activities
* To ensure product non conformity is communicated to the production engineers in a timely manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Helen Morris at Initial Recruitment.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within 7 days that you have been unsuccessful in your application