|Job Ref:||204782790||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aylesford||Address:||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
This business is part of a large, multi-national organisation that rent and sell specialist products and associated services to a wide range of end markets.|
We are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Manager / Depot Manager to run a small depot specialising in the hire and sale of forklifts and telehandlers.
As this is a small depot of 5-6 people, this requires a hands-on manager who will spend about 70% of their time on diagnostics, repair etc
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Coordinate the workshop fitters and other staff;
* Providing hands-on technical support;
* Ensuring excellent customer service standards are maintained;
* Maintaining records and paperwork as required.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
* A relevant qualification in construction plant or agricultural engineering;
* Experience in the service and repair of forklifts and telehandlers;
* Experience managing a small team;
* A flexible approach to work and demonstrated customer service orientation.
This growing, diversified organisation is offering an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Please call Wendy Mitchell on (Apply online only) for more information.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency