|Job Ref:||204782784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£31000 - £33500/annum pension, van, mobile, laptop||Post Date:||13/10/2016 04:06|
The field service engineer will travel to the resident site and complete all PPM and reactive break downs on all automation equipment, this will mainly be maintaining conveyor systems so this will be a MUST have. They will provide a broad based electrical, mechanical, FM and software technical ability along with a right first time mentality and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve the site's performance.|
Based on our customer sites, the Field Service Engineer must represent the companies image at all times and ensure that a professional relationship with the client is developed and maintained.
The basic package is;
* £30,500 (over time paid after 39 hours per week, average there will be 10-15 hours overtime per week. (OTE of £40+).
* fuel card
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Pension (company contribute 5%)
Location will be working around the UK, this will include travel cost, accommodation cost and you will also be paid from door to door.
This role is predominately a Monday - Friday days role based on a £39 hour week but will require to have a level of flexibility as there maybe time that you have to work nights, weekends and stay away from home (all expenses paid) and overtime rates as follows (weekdays = time and a half (overtime paid after 39 hours), Saturdays = time and a half, Sundays and BH = double time).
Desired Skills & Experience
* ONC /BTEC or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or PLC Engineering.
* A recognised apprenticeship in an appropriate engineering discipline.
* Recognised cross training from Mechanical to Electrical Engineering of vice versa.
* PLC knowledge and experience is advantageous.
* Health and Safety qualifications desirable.
* Experience of automated materials handling equipment is desirable
* Ability to work at height.
* Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills desirable
* Good team working skills.
Proactive Company Description
Our Automation division is a market leader in this specialist industry with outstanding relationships across the UK. Our focus is purely on the Automation sector - with a specific focus on the following markets:
Proactive's automation team successfully appoint professionals at varying levels of seniority, from hands on engineers through to Management and Director level appointments. With a dedicated team of specialist consultants, we have a successful track record with our clients, partnering with them to cover a wide range of skill sets.
* Automated warehousing
* Parcel & postal
* Machine building
* Water, waste management & recycling
* Theme parks
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please contact Matthew Crate-Fox on (Apply online only) or submit your CV to (url removed). Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £(Apply online only). *T&Cs apply
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy